Join us for a run at Squak Mountain State Park near Issaquah, Washington and a short drive from Seattle. Squak features cushy, well-maintained trails and beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
This forested park in the Pacific Northwest features miles of trails in wilderness solitude with glimpses of Issaquah below. There are several trail loop options on this 2,024-foot-high mountain. We offer 12K, Half-Marathon (13.1 miles), Marathon (26.3 miles) and 50K course options.
There will be plenty of aid stations and the courses are well marked. The courses start and finish at the main Squak Mountain Trailhead (see directions tab).
- Check-in and day-of registration opens 7:00am Pre-race briefing and free drawing 15 minutes before each race start
- Race Starts marathon and 50k - 8:00am (no early starts)
- half marathon (13.1-mile) - 9:00am
- 12k - 9:30am
- Cutoff Times 12pm - start of second and last loop from lower aid station
- 2:45pm - start of second green loop on last big lap (mile 21)
- Course Closure 5:00pm
The Half Marathon starts off with the blue lollipop loop to the first aid station at the top of Squak mountain. Then it follows the green loop counter-clockwise back to the aid station, and finishes up with the purple route back to the start/finish. The 50K runners will then repeat the 13.1 mile course, but will do the green loop twice the second time around.
Click Here For Course Map
Online pre-registration prices*
12K - $43
Half Marathon - $48
Marathon - $55
50K - $60
*2 weeks before race - $5 additional
Onsite day-of-race prices (if race is not sold out; prices include all fees)
12k - $58
Half marathon - $63
Marathon - $71
50k - $80
Click Here For Register