We will not announce what the obstacles are before the race starts. You will need to prepare to climb, jump, crawl, pull, and carry.
- 6:30 AM Registration opens
- 7:45 AM- Race day registration ends
- 8:00AM-elite wave men
- 8:20 AM elite wave women
- 8:40 AM JH/HS elite boys
- 9:00 AM JH HS elite girls
- 9:30-open waves start continue every half hour
- 10:00 AM- awards ceremony elite wave
- 12:00- anticipated start of last wave (may be pushed back if numbers warrant additional waves)
- Awards for elite wave at 10:00
The course will be around 3.1 miles in length. We will have one race that will be longer in length and will be announced before the race. The course terrain will vary from race to race.
Special award-Oldest male and female finishers
Winners must be present at the on-site awards ceremony to receive prizes.