Held in the heart of the nation’s capital, the Race for Every Child is perfect for avid runners, weekend joggers, parents looking for a fun activity for their family, or anyone who wants to help ensure that every child can receive exceptional care.
- 6:30 am Hospital Shuttle Service Begins
- 7:00 am Pre-Race Activities Begin
- 8:00 am Kids Activities Open on Freedom Plaza
- 8:20 am Race Day Packet Pick-Up Closes
- 8:30 am Fundraising Awards Presented: Team and Individuals
- 8:45 am 5K Run/Walk Starts
- 9:30 am Awards Ceremony
- 10:15 am Kids Dash Starts
- 12:00 pm On-site Activities End
- 12:00 pm Last Hospital Shuttle Departs Freedom Plaza
Click Here For Course Map
Top finisher awards (open division) will be presented to the top three male and female finishers on-stage. Age group division awards must be picked up at the Results Tent.
Prizes will be given out as outlined below:
14 & under 15-19
Click Here For Registration