Continue the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kick off the running season in Chicago at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle. The 8K (4.97-mile) run and 2 mile walk is a longstanding tradition in Chicago with scenic course routes, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
- 6:30 a.m. – Gear check opens
- 6:30 a.m. – Start Corrals open
- 8:30 a.m. – Wave 1 race start
- 9:00 a.m. – Post-Race Party begins
- 9:00 a.m. – Wave 2 race start
- 9:30 a.m. – Walk Wave race start
- 9:30 a.m. – Live music begins at the Post-Race Party
- 11:30 a.m. – Gear check closes
- 1:00 p.m. – Beer ticket sales end
- 1:30 p.m. – Post-Race Party ends
- 2:00 p.m. – Race after party at The Scout begins
celebrations, with a one-of-a-kind course! The Chicago tradition continues the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kicks off the spring running season in Chicago. The run’s unique 8K (4.97 miles) course weaves its way through downtown Chicago, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
Not up for the run? Join the walk! Walkers will be treated to a scenic 2 mile course along Chicago’s lakefront, starting and finishing in the same location as the 8K run. The walk is a perfect introduction to the Shamrock Shuffle and is ideal for aspiring runners or those looking to take part in the celebration without tackling an 8K (4.97 miles).
Male and female: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-90, 90 & over.The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K is one of Chicago’s best running
Click Here to Register